(Photo Courtesy: West Elm)
We are now well into January and as we organize our new year’s resolutions (Or for me, more like goals. See, what I mean here) we must also begin to organize our homes/apts. It’s time to take down the holiday décor and decorate for winter. For me it’s all about coziness! Lots of candles, fluffy throws, comfy pillows, and heavy curtains. I also love to bring in natural elements to totally change the feel of my home. So, today I thought I’d share some of the items I’ve been eyeing in hopes to not only inspire you to change it up a bit but also so that you can help me. I mean a girl needs your advice! Ha-ha!
Soooo, here is a list of some of the items I’ve been eyeing to help decorate my apt for the winter season! Tell me what you think. What would you get? Is there anything I should splurge on?!
1. These go perfectly with the winter theme since they are frosted. Coffee table décor anyone?
West Elm Frosted Sand Candleholders (Photo Courtesy: West Elm)
2. If not frosted, maybe just staying within the gold theme I’ve got going on in my apt already.
West Elm Recycled Glass Candleholders (Photo Courtesy: West Elm)
3. I love these for my dining table and although I’ve never thought of black candles it definitely gives it a sultry vibe. What do you think?
West Elm Sculpted Metal Candlesticks (Photo Courtesy: West Elm)
4. Nothing says cozy like velvet! And you can even monogram them!
West Elm Cotton Luster Velvet Pillow (Photo Courtesy: West Elm)
5. But these also seem so snuggly!
Restoration Hardware Textured Wool Pillow (Photo Courtesy: Restoration Hardware)
6. Still debating whether I should put up curtains in my living area. Thoughts?
Pottery Barn Emery Border Linen Drape (Photo Courtesy: Pottery Barn)
7. Pattern (sort of, above) or no pattern?
CB2 Basketweave Natural Curtain Panel (Photo Courtesy: CB2)
As always, I hope this inspires you to decorate your home or apt. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time.