If you read my Easy Galentine’s Day Entertaining post you saw these cute drink stirrers and as promised here’s the tutorial. They are so easy to make and are sure to style up any drink. So, shall we get started?
Here are steps for these festive flag drink stirrers:
1. Paper Straws
2. Glitter Tape
1. Lay the glitter tape with adhesive side up and fold tape over the top of a paper straw to form a flag. Ensuring to perfectly match both sides of the tape.
2. With scissors cut roughly one and a half inches from your straw. You should now have a flag.
3. Using one of the corners as your guide cut inwards at an angle.
4. Repeat the same step as above using the other corner. At this point you should form a triangle cut out.
And my friends…
5. That’s it! Super simple but oh, so cute!
Hope you make these drink stirrers for your upcoming Valentine’s Day party! And as always if you do, make sure to tag us using @endlesslyelated or hashtag #eventfashionista.
Till next time!