Al and I will be traveling this week to New Orleans for a friend’s wedding anniversary party and I thought I’d share my travel plans + get any other ideas from all of you on places to see, eat and drink at. As many of you might already know, traveling for Al and I is something that we are extremely passionate about. So, besides the airplane rides (I’m deathly afraid) I live for every minute of seeing and exploring new places. With only a few days to explore New Orleans, the agenda is jam packed and we are ready to conquer it all!
Girl Talk & Cocktails is back with a vengeance! This week I play your travel advisor and teach you how to pack like a pro. As we chit chat travel tips I also discuss my upcoming California trip (insert a big “yay!”). I’ll be traveling on Friday to the west coast so before I take off my friend, Cindy and I give you all the juicy details! Girls at heart, I tell ya!
Need my five packing tips?! Here they are:
1. Create a packing list – Have no fear, I have created one for you. Download Here!
2. Plan your outfits + take pics of each outfit – This will stop you from overpacking and keep you organized on what to wear, where! 🙂
3. Choose items that you can wear more than once – Especially, shoes! They are bulky and take up lots of space.
4. Pack travel size toiletries – Space savers I tell ya. This gives you room for the more important things like makeup and accessories, right?
5. Going on a trip with a girlfriend?! – Share blow dryers, flat irons and curling irons. No need to pack two of everything. It is a perfect solution.
Okay, now watch on and as always comment down below! Can’t wait to hear from you!
A few weeks ago, my husband and I were sitting at home discussing how we both needed some time away, just a couple of days to recharge. We had both been working crazy hours and laying by a pool seemed like the perfect distraction. So, we packed our bags, boarded a train and off to Montauk we went. It was perfect! Read More
If you follow me on social media, you know that I celebrated my one-year wedding anniversary this weekend. Time surely flies!
My husband planned a surprise trip to Martha’s Vineyard. It was my first time there and I must say it was magical! The picturesque scenery, the bike ride around the island, and the delicious food were just a few of the many wonderful things we saw and did!
Our weekend began by arriving at The Charlotte Inn (highly recommend it), a quaint hotel with impeccable service and an amazing restaurant. If nothing else, I could have sat on our terrace the entire weekend and been content. Outright perfect! Read More